What is a role in Collage?
A role is a group of permissions that control a person's access to actions and data.
- Employees can be assigned multiple roles.
- The Manager Role is auto assigned to employees who have at least one person reporting to them. Customize this role's permissions to control what managers can do and see.
- The Super Admin Role should only be assigned to people who should have the highest level of access in Collage. It allows people to do and see everything in Collage so its permissions cannot be edited.
- Custom roles can be fully customized and manually assigned.
- Every role has 2 types of permissions:
1. Feature Access Permissions: What people with this role can do and the actions they can perform.
2. Employee Data Permissions: What information people with this role can see about all or a specific group of employees.