Collage and Indeed have teamed up to help you find the best talent. Post on Collage and have your open positions automatically sync to Indeed's job pages. Here is how the integration benefits you:
- Save time by only having to publish jobs in Collage. They will automatically post to Indeed without any configuration.
- Your jobs post to Indeed using Indeed Apply. This feature offers an improved applicant experience by letting people apply without having to leave Indeed.
- Indeed has over 200 million unique visitors every month from over 60 different countries. This means you reach a larger pool of candidates without any extra work.
How does it work?
Once you set your job site up in Collage, every job you publish will automatically be posted to Indeed and you can start accepting applicants directly from Indeed as well.
How do I enable the integration?
Simply let your account manager know you are interested or send us a message using our live chat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen, and we would be happy to help you! Here's also what you can expect for the initial set-up process.
How much does it cost?
The Indeed integration is free with your Collage subscription.
How can I bump up my positions on indeed?
Positions will be posted with the original posting date listed. Closing and opening a job posting will not bump the posting up on Indeed. Indeed offers additional paid options for sponsored job ads, pushing your postings to the top. Contact your Indeed representative for more information.
I am re-publishing a job posting for the same position from a month ago. Why isn't the posted date changing on Indeed?
Reopening the position will not change the date that is reflected on Indeed. Positions will be posted with the original posting date listed.
Option #1) Create an entirely new posting in Collage and publish. This will prompt Indeed's system to pick up the new Job ID as an entirely new position, and post it with the new date.
Option #2) Contact your Indeed representative about sponsoring your job posting.
Reposting jobs can only be done every four months. Positions that are regularly reposted ahead of that timeline will be flagged in Indeed's system as requiring sponsorship.
Click HERE to learn more about Indeed's reposting guidelines.
- Indeed Search Quality and how it works
- Collage customers can work directly with Indeed to sponsor job postings and get guidance on how to improve their job content. Here's the form to contact Indeed about their Sponsored Jobs
- Collage customers already working with Indeed can engage their Client Success contact to assist in helping to improve job content for potential visibility
- Contact Indeed for additional questions or help. Also, if you're a recruiting or staffing company, this article from Indeed is a must read.
As always, we're here to help! Please reach out using the chat icon in the bottom right of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.