Continuous learning is always important and that is why Collage empowers you to task employees to learn new things. From work safety training to new company policies, this feature is how we help you build up your team.
Creating a training program
1. Start creating a new program
Navigate to your Training module and click on the Create a Training Program button on the right-hand side.
2. Name your training program
First, provide a name for your new program.
You can also make this training program applicable to new hires by ticking the box under the naming field. You will be able to access and assign the training program to new hires from the Hire page.
Example from the Hire page:
3. Set a due date
Next, specify whether you want your employees to complete this program within a specific time frame after the program launch (or employee start date for new hires).
4. Fill out the description
Right after the due date, you will be able to provide more details on the program and also link to any resources that your team needs to check.
Linking to external resources
If employees need to complete training outside of Collage, you can provide the link to the source in the description box.
Uploading content on Collage
If you want to provide them with additional resources, you can directly upload them on Collage using your company documents.
5. Enrol employees
Next, select employees that this new training program will apply to.
6. Save and launch your program
Once you are done with completing all the previous steps, click Save and Launch at the bottom of the page. Employees who were assigned to the program will receive an email notification asking them to complete the program and they will also have a task in their inbox on Collage to remind them of the training.
Managing training tasks
- When you go to your Training module, you will be able to review at a glance how many people have completed the training program in the description of program.
- You can track who still haven't completed the training program by going to your Company Inbox (Inbox > Company Inbox), where you can also complete the tasks for your employees.
- To Edit or Delete a training program, click on the ••• menu button next to the training program name.
Note: If you want your new hires to go through a training program, make sure not to delete it after all your current employees complete it.