Whether you forgot your password or want to update it, follow the below steps to make sure you have access to your account and your password is secure.
Resetting your password
To reset your password:
1. Navigate to https://www.collage.co/,
2. Click Sign In near the top right corner of your screen,
3. Click Forgot your password? underneath the login fields (direct link),
4. Enter the email address you use to log in to Collage and click Send Reset Email.
Important: Please make sure you are using your login email to reset your password. Your login email might be different from the email address you received your initial invitation to when you started using Collage with your team.
5. Check your inbox for an email from "Collage HR" sent from email@example.com with a link to reset your password. Click on the Reset password link in the email.
6. Enter and confirm a new password.
7. Once you confirm your new password, you will be redirected to the login page. Enter your login email and your new password.
Important: Passwords are case sensitive and must be a minimum of 8 characters.
Changing your password
If you are able to log in to your account and simply want to update your password:
- Click on your avatar in the top right corner and select Personal Settings.
2. Under the Password section, enter your:
- Current password,
- A new password,
- A confirmation of your new password.
3. Click Change Password to save your newly provided password.